Laundry may be the last thing on your mind when you’re on vacation. I know it’s the last thing on my mind. But, I also have kids, so I like to prepared when I go on vacation…just in case.
My youngest son hates to wear socks. As soon as we get home, the first thing he does is take his socks off. I know this about him, so I shouldn’t have been surprised that this was the first thing he did when we would go back to our hotel for a few hours of rest. However, what I didn’t anticipate was that he would grab a clean pair when we would head back out to the parks. Halfway through the week, (surprise surprise), every pair of socks I had brought for him was mixed in with the rest of our stinky, sweaty clothes. So, I found myself doing laundry at Pop Century one night. Luckily, I wasn’t the only one. It wasn’t exactly how I imagined myself spending my evening, but on the bright side, I had less to wash once we returned back home…and my son had clean socks for the remainder of our vacation.
I don’t like traveling with liquid, if I can help it. I also worry about bringing those laundry pods because they can pop or melt, which also creates a big mess. So, laundry detergent sheets are ideal. They travel well, so you don’t have to worry about anything spilling. And if you’re washing a small load, you can even tear them, so you don’t use too much soap. They’re also a lot more cost effective than buying soap in the laundromat, which costs about $1 for 1 packet of soap.
About the product
- CONVENIENT PACKAGE: Resealable packet with 10 count tear-off sheets of super-concentrated laundry detergent.
- QUALITY DETERGENT: Contains the same cleaners and stain removers as 1 cup of the leading detergent.
- ELIMINATES MESSES AND EASY TO PACK: No spills. No drips. No hassle. Great for camping, travel, and college dorms.
- EASY TO USE: Fresh flower scent, compatible with standard and HE (High Effciency) washers
- MEDICAL WARNINGS: Keep away from children and pets. Keep out of eyes. Do not swallow. Seek emergency care at local hospital.