When you have younger children, a stroller is a must for Disney Parks. However, it can be a hassle to travel with them. Many guests prefer to rent strollers for their trip to Disney World, especially if they are flying.
However, there are pros and cons to using the strollers at Disney World.
- You don’t have to worry about transporting it all over the place
- Disney offers multi-day discounts
- You can return it when you leave one park and pick up another one when you visit another park
- The Cost!
- Strollers are rented out on a first come, first served basis
- You have to take time out of your day to pick up and drop off strollers
- Downtown Disney requires a $100 deposit and must be returned to the same location you picked up the stroller to get your deposit returned to you.
- They will drop off and pick up all rental for FREE at all Disney World Resort locations
- Once you have your stroller, you have the ability to use it wherever you want during your rental period
- Cheaper than renting at Disney World
- You don’t have to worry about bringing your stroller from home.
- You are responsible for folding up and transporting the stroller to all the parks and your resort
- Some off-site rental properties may be charged a deliver charge, depending on the location
- There is a cancellation fee if you choose to cancel less than 48 hours prior to your reservation
Buena Vista Scooter Rentals has also teamed up with Orlando Grocery Express. You will receive $7 off of your groceries when you enter the coupon code “BuenaVista” (no spaces) at checkout.
For more information, please feel free to contact me. Buena Vista Scooter rentals also rent out motorized scooters and wheelchairs for guests. They will also deliver these to Disney Resorts, free of charge, as well!